MINI Service: Maintenance You Can Rely On
Since its inception in the late 1950s, the MINI has been a unique European luxury vehicle in that it combines the high-performance standards of other sports cars with the space-saving perks that these other sports vehicles do not have.
MINI has evolved since their initial models, fitting more amenities over the years in such compact spaces. Technological advancements have improved the driving experience of MINI drivers worldwide, but these advancements have raised the standard in maintenance and repairs as well.
It takes a carefully trained and experienced team of automotive experts to effectively diagnose and repair any issues that your foreign car may face, and that’s why the technicians located at European Motor Works is the best choice for the task.
Experience and Expertise: The EMW Guarantee
Your MINI requires extra attention to detail when performing the various services that it will inevitably need from time to time. Though mechanics who perform general auto maintenance may be of some help, your best bet is to take your MINI to technicians who:
- Are ASE certified
- Have decades of experience
- Use the most up-to-date diagnostic and repair tools and techniques
- Keep you updated on price and procedures throughout the process
- Specialize in the maintenance and repair of European vehicles
Fortunately, European Motor Works is equipped with a team that fits all of these important qualities and can help no matter what issue you encounter.
Full MINI Service
We provide full MINI service at our auto repair shop because no one should have to shop around for multiple mechanics for every little problem. We can provide relief from the stress of this process.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- A/C services
- Axle repair and replacement
- Alternator repair
- Belt repair and replacement
- Brake repairs and replacements
- Compressor repair and replacement
- Cooling system repair (engine)
- Computerized engine diagnostics and performance systems
- Electrical system diagnostics
- Engine repair and replacement
- Factory-scheduled maintenance
- Inspection and repairs
- Oil changes
- State emissions inspections
- Tire repair and replacement
- Transmission repair and replacement
- Transmission fluid service
- Wheel alignment